It's a work in progress so you may have seen plenty of changes over the last bit. I'm working to make it more appealing for everyone and yet showing who I am. Hope you enjoy and come back soon.
Welcome to My Life
Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Deployment + pregnancy= trouble
Let's just say the last few months have been interesting. Dealing with your first deployment is hard enough, especially after you just move to a new area and your hubs leaves 3 weeks later. But to tack on your first pregnancy, well there should be a rule against that. Hormones rage while some gals are pregnant and then throw in the emotions of dealing with hubs being gone and not knowing much about where you live can just make a person a lil crazy. there is so much more that I want to say about this, I have so much in my head and I figure the best way to get it out is to type it out. But I'm hungry lol and want some corn pops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment