I recently found out about EcoMom while I was participating in Healthy Child Healthy World's weekly Thursday night chat. So I contacted them and was sent a really cool Plum Organics Sampler with a Boon Spoon. There are really awesome flavors of food for Baby D to eat, like Mangoes, Pears, and Pumpkin and Banana. They come in easy to use packages so that Baby D can try and squeeze it out, which he's still not too strong yet, but will make it easier when he gets older. All you have to do is attach the Boon Spoon to the top of the packet and squeeze out the food, just as simple as that. It was great for the road trip that we had to take recently due to a family situation.
Eco-friendly Baby Products at EcoMom is allowing me to do a giveaway for $15 in Plum Organics and/or Revolution Foods products. Plum and Revolution offer a wide variety of products from the High Chair to the Lunch box, along with baby food and other products. Also they are sharing with my readers a 15% discount for their site over at www.ecomom.com for your first order, how exciting is that. The discount code is SBBL413 and is good through June 30th.
They have an awesome program called EcoPass, which you can purchase a $99 annual membership and you will receive a 15% discount on every order you place as well as free shipping on your orders, without having to have the $75 minimum requirement. (Very awesome).
So for your chance to enter the giveaway for $15 in Plum Organics and/or Revolution Food products you just need to do the following one or more of the following options and let me know. I'll pick a winner with random.org on June 30th.
1. Follow EcoMomCEO on Twitter
2. Become a fan of EcoMom on Facebook
3. Sign up for the EcoMom newsletter.
4. Follow me on Twitter
5. Become a fan of my blog on Facebook
6. Follow me on Google Friend Connect
7. Follow me by Network Blogs.
Leave me a comment for any of the above that you do so that you can be entered in the $15 worth of Plum and/or Revolution Foods products giveaway from EcoMom, the Eco-Friendly Baby Products.Giveaway is good for US and Canada. Thanks so much for checking us out.
While I did receive the Plum Organics Sampler and Boon Spoon, I was not compensated for reviewing the products and the opinions that I posted are my own. Please refer to my disclosure policy if you have any questions.
5 comments:
I follow ecomom on twitter
couponclippin
couponclippinmommy at yahoo dot com
I'm a fb fan of ecomom
Stephanie J
couponclippinmommy at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter
couponclippin
couponclippinmommy at yahoo dot com
I follow via gfc
couponclippinmommy at yahoo dot com
Hi, stopped over from I'm a Hot Mom and followed you on Twitter @Debbie_L
Congrats on being the hot mom of the week!
Post a Comment