I know I would love to know what is going on with my life, but the Navy has yet to tell us where my hubs is going to be stationed at next. We were told months ago that we'd be able to pick his next set of orders but as of yesterday that is no longer the case. He will go wherever the Navy needs him. As has been the case for the last few sets of orders he has received. So we wait. But we only have to wait till December since the decommission is set for December.
Baby D just turned 9 months. He had his appt this week and he is doing great. He still has reflux, and they are hoping he will grow out of it at some point. He learned to sit up all by himself and he totally loved doing it. He is getting around on his own, not by crawling but rolling and creeping and whatever it takes. We are hoping that he starts crawling soon, but I kind of hope that hubs is home for it (which in case I didn't mention, but he gone underway for who knows how long, wish I could tell ya more, but I am a follower of OPSEC and don't talk about ship movements). We are in the process of trying to find a video camera so that I can record all the fun stuff that D is doing. He's also starting to try to pull himself up which is awesome. I found some of the party supplies for his 1st bday. we are discussing where to have the party, oh the joy.
I recently cut my hair, the shortest it's been in 12 years or more. It was getting too dang hot, the baby loved pulling it and I really wanted to change. Its still taking some getting use to, but its pretty cool. I'm still working on getting my weight down, thanks to the support of friends and the Mamavation Sistahood.
So that's about it for the moment. Hopefully some good news about where we are gonna end up will come soon. thanks ya'll
No comments:
Post a Comment