Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kroger's Add up the Savings. I love Krogers (and a giveaway $25 GC)

Growing up, until Walmart came to town, the only place to really go was Kroger's. There was one by my mom's and one by my Grannie's where I stayed weekends and summers. I just love Kroger's and their prices and their brand items, their chips are really good.

Right now Kroger's is having an Add up the Savings event to help you and  your family get ready for back to school.

While you´re out and about, be sure to stop at your local Kroger Family of Stores (which includes Kroger, Ralph´s, King Soopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith´s, Fry´s, QFC, Baker´s, Owen´s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Pay Less Super Markets and Scott´s Food & Pharmacy) to take advantage of their "Add Up the Savings" Event and stock up on your favorite General Mills & Kimberly Clark brands From August 8 through August 21, when you buy 8 participating items from any Kroger store, you´ll receive $4 off of your purchase. Some of the great participating brands include: Cheerios, Yoplait Yogurt, Pillsbury Cookies & Biscuits, Kleenex, Huggies, Betty Crocker Brownies, Cottonelle, and Lucky Charms.

In addition to these great savings, be sure to take advantage of the special Bonus Box Tops Offers and get a jumpstart on helping the participating school of your choice this year.

All you have to do, if you haven´t already, is register at www.RewardYourSchool.com. Once you register, you will automatically receive 5 Bonus Box Tops just for signing up! You will also receive custom offers for Bonus Box Tops for purchasing participating products.

These great offers are:

  • Buy any 4 Box Tops products and get 10 Bonus Box Tops
  • Buy any 8 Box Tops products and get 25 Bonus Box Tops
The offers you select will then load onto your Kroger Shopper Card to be redeemed once you purchase the items. It´s extra easy because there´s no clipping! Just remember to scan your Kroger Shopper Card and the Bonus Box Tops will automatically go straight the participating school of your choice. 


I love Box Tops, I've been saving them for my friend's kids and they just love taking them into school. Hopefully this program will still be around when my lil guy goes to school. 

So with all that said, would you like to have the chance to win a $25 gift card to the Kroger's Family of Stores?? If so, please enter your comments below by doing one or all of the following. Giveaway will end on August 21st, the same day that the sale ends.




1. Follow me on Twitter
2. Become a fan of my blog on Facebook
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect
4. Follow me by Network Blogs.
5. 'Like' Kroger on Facebook
Disclosure: General Mills, Kimberly Clark and the Kroger Family of Stores provided me with the gift card, information, and giveaway through MyBlogSpark

26 comments:

Mami2jcn said...

I follow you on Twitter @mami2jcn.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I follow you on GFC.

Mami2jcn said...

I like you on Facebook (Mary Happymommy)

Mami2jcn said...

I follow you on networked blogs (Mary Happymommmy)

Mami2jcn said...

I'm a Kroger Facebook fan (Mary Happymommy)

Kristi said...

I'm following you on Twitter as kristisdeals1.

kristisdeals1 at yahoo dot com

JC said...

@tcarolinep twitter follower

JC said...

FB fan@tcarolinep Jessiekatie S

JC said...

GFC follower

JC said...

'Like' Kroger on Facebook @tcarolinep JessieKatie S

JC said...

Network Blogs follower@tcarolinep JessieKatieS

Anonymous said...

I follow you via facebook *Kelly Ann Snider*

Anonymous said...

I just started following you on Facebook.. What a great page

Katz said...

i follow you on facebook.

Katz said...

i follow you on twitter. @mama_katz

Katz said...

i follow you on GFC.

Katz said...

i liked Kroger on facebook.

Unknown said...

I follow on Twitter @PennyPixie

Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Unknown said...

Liker on fb as pennypinchingpixie

Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Unknown said...

Follower on gfc

Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Unknown said...

Follower on networked blogs

Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Unknown said...

Like Kroger on fb too

Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Deanna said...

I'm a Facebook fan.

Deanna said...

I follow on GFC via Twitter.

Deanna said...

I follow on Networked Blogs.

Deanna said...

I 'Like' Kroger on Facebook.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...