Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

#Mamavation Monday 5/9

Well I finally got a jogger and I love it (thanks to my pal L who hooked me up). It's so much easier to push that the other one I have. It's been beautiful lately and I've gotten out some, but can still get out more. My pals go out on Mondays and do 5 Mile Monday. I'm not ready for that, but I'm sure before long I will.

Restarting my meal planning again, seeing as just pulling things out willy nilly hasn't been so successful.

No loss for me, I've gained a few pounds, but I'm working on getting those off. Since I'm starting to get some motivation back (now if I could just get over being tired all the time and hopefully I hear back from my blood work) it should be easy.

Next week I'll post my game plan and part of my meal plan.

8 comments:

MNMSpecial said...

WooHoo for a jogger that is awesome! Hopefully your blood work will answer some questions for you and you can get the energy back up again. Good luck on meal planning, that is always my downfall area.

SalemMomma said...

Yay for a jogger! Those things are so cool.
Good for you on getting together a meal plan, it really helps.
Have a great week!

Grace Matthews said...

SO happy for you. I wished they had Joggers when I had my boys. Getting back on track is the most important thing you can do for yourself. Have a Great Week!!!!

Judy Joyce said...

I wished I could get the motivation and stamina to go jogging so good for you! It's a battle to keep the motivation for myself but I keep trying as it's better than giving up! :)

Andrea Kruse said...

Joggers are so handy! Glad you were able to get one.

Yes, meal planning has helped me. It can be time consuming at first, but planning my meals and snacks (with portion sizes) saves me time and hassle for the rest of the week. Can't wait to see what you came up with. If you ever want inspiration, check out my Mamavation Mom food and exercise journal. Have a great week!

Michelle said...

Yay! those Joggers rock! You will have so much fun with it not to mention how much fun your son will have. great job keeping the motivation and hope everything turns out great with the tests!! Have a fabulous week!

MrsFatass said...

Yay for the jogger! My neighbor that I sometimes babysit for has such a nice one and I have no idea how I made it through my two kids without one. Good for you!

Unknown said...

good luck with your plan looking forward to hearing it.

http://150by40.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/mamamavation-wk-6-5k-saturday/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...