It's a work in progress so you may have seen plenty of changes over the last bit. I'm working to make it more appealing for everyone and yet showing who I am. Hope you enjoy and come back soon.
Welcome to My Life
Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Bible in 90 Days, are you in?
So I attempted (and a failed attempt at that) to try and read the Bible in 90 Days last year. I thought I could do it, but the demands of having an infant proved to be too much, and I wasn't in a good place spiritually. I gave up after a few weeks, and regretted it. But now, even though I have a toddler who is demanding and activities that take a lot of time and dedication, I have worked in daily bible reading (and I'm in a good place spiritually, take a look at my previous post about finding a church home). into my schedule. So starting July 11, with Mom's Toolbox and my HR Wives of Faith ladies, I'm going to be reading the Bible in 90 days along with so many others. I just received my copy of the Bible in 90 Days
that I ordered from Amazon. I wasn't going to buy another bible, I personally have about 10 (2 of which were my Grams). I have never read the whole bible yet, but it's about time and I'm ready for it. I finished the Gospels recently and I'm ready for more. Let me know if you are going to participate too so that we can support each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment