Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The American Patriot's Bible (KJV) Review

As a reviewer for BookSneeze, I was given the chance to review the American Patriot's Bible. It is such a great Bible, if you like the KJV,which I'm not quite a fan of but do enjoy reading some of my favorite verses in KJV. It is also packed full of articles and tidbits of information about our founding fathers, the history of our country, and so many more items to help you appreciate that some of our founding fathers held the Bible in deep regard. 
The Bible itself is in large print, which will make it easy to read for anyone. While I'm not a fan of the large size since I like to be able to carry my Bible with me to church, doesn't mean that I can't use it while studying at home. The pictures and articles that are placed throughout the Bible are easy to read and beautifully done. The reason that I chose to review this Bible is because I do love my country, and as being a military spouse, having a patriotic Bible was of course something I wanted to do. The American Patriot's Bible will be an amazing resource for myself and my studies and for some of the things that I plan to teach my children about our wonderful country's history that I feel are sometimes left out. There are so many great articles like Christianity and the American Frontier and Monuments to American Patriotism that anyone can find one that they will enjoy.

Book Description

THE ONE BIBLE THAT SHOWS HOW ‘A LIGHT FROM ABOVE’ SHAPED OUR NATION. Never has a version of the Bible targeted the spiritual needs of those who love our country more than The American Patriot’s Bible. This extremely unique Bible shows how the history of the United States connects the people and events of the Bible to our lives in a modern world. The story of the United States is wonderfully woven into the teachings of the Bible and includes a beautiful full-color family record section, memorable images from our nation’s history and hundreds of enlightening articles which complement the historic King James Version Bible text.
Features include:
* Full-color presentation and family record section
* 48 beautiful full-color insert pages including memorable images from America's history
* The historic King James Version Bible text, large print
* 1600 Bible pages (illustrated, two-color) with: 80 full-page articles, 70 half-page articles, 104 quarter-page articles, and 66 book introductions
* Index and concordance
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles.
American Patriot's Bibles sold to date: More than 125,000
The King James Version—The most successful Bible translation in history with billions of copies published

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com  book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255  : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...