I read a great book recently by authors Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson called Desperate, Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe. Let me just say it was a great read. I've been feeling desperate with the preschooler and the birth of my daughter and Sarah Mae and Sally's words were such a comfort. I am hoping to use some of what I learned while reading their book in my life and to realize that it's ok to have days and that it's ok to ask for help as well.
This week, until Friday you can purchase 5 paperback copies of the book (maybe you can start a small study in your home or at your church and you can get the Desperate DVD for free that goes along with the book. How exciting is that. I think that this book would be great for a group of mom's with young ones to read and grow through. If you purchase 5 books and use "Buy 5 Paperbacks get the DVD for FREE" promotion - that's the biggest thing. People who buy the 5 books can just email a scan/pic of their receipt to: desperatebook@thomasnelson.com. How awesome. Check out the Website with trailer and free resources: http://desperatemom.com/. I hope that if you read this book that you get as much out of it as I did. Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment