Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Friday, January 3, 2014

My goals :)

Well it's the 3rd day of the new year already, which is sooo crazy, but it is. I've been trying to figure out what my game plan for this year is. I've not been good at keeping up with my goals (other wise known as the 'dirty' word resolutions) for the past few years, so I wanted to make sure that I would plan ones that I would keep and that would make me well rounded.

1. Read more. I have lots of books that I want to read (which I will post that list later) but also to keep up with my daily Bible study. I plan to do that with Good Morning Girls studies and also my Disciple study materials as well.

2. Cook more. I'm not the best cook, and when Hubs isn't home (which he is gonna be most of this year so far) I use simple meals or drive thru. I want to make us healthy meals as well, but having a picky eater makes things hard. So this year will be about getting D to eat different things as well as learning to cook more things.

3. Fitness. Last year I didn't bother with this at the start of the year because I was pregnant, but now I have baby weight to get off along with some extra weight that I've gained back. My plan is to just start doing anything, I have the new Wii U Fit game, with a pedometer like tracker that I can use to also keep track of my fitness. Now if I can just remember to put it on while I'm cleaning/dancing around the house.

Well those are my main three that I plan to really work on, while I have smaller goals as well: (daily quite time, coupon clipping/saving money/menu planning) but if I work through my top three then I can work through the rest as I go along.

Do you have goals for the new year? I'd love to hear them!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cook more... Hmmm... Maybe we could venture this together. The only things I know to cook come from the mountains and are loaded with fat and salt...lol. :-/ Good Luck my dear!!

Unknown said...

Well you can come over and have dinner with us :) that will give me a reason to cook as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...