Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Review: CSB The Study Bible for Women

I love a good study Bible. I love all of the extra information that goes into the Bible and what I can learn. I was super excited to learn that there was a new study Bible made with Women in mind. Not that there is anything wrong with a traditional study Bible, but this Study Bible has so many amazing extras that are for women. Plus it's just very nice to look at and read through, which makes it even more enjoyable with all the color! I hope that there is something like this for Men as well.



The pages are beautiful, with flowers, vines, and so much color. There are great tables, such as the Hebrew Calendar of Festivals, so that you can see all of that info about the different festivals that are talked about in Leviticus.

There are Character Profiles of all the Women of the Bible, so they have a brief bit of info about them. It's great so that you can learn about the ladies who can show you that women were doing important things and were helping to share the Word of God.

There are Word Studies throughout the Bible as well. I love that they can show where a word may come up in the Bible again so that you can see how it all relates in different parts of the Bible.

There are so many other amazing features that are in this Bible, along with the CSB Translation, that will make this a  great addition to your devotional time and study time.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...