Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Started 30 day challenge

Well I started the Wii EA Sports Active 30 Day Challenge today. Started out on low intensity seeing as I'm still not all that physically active (but working on it) and it was quite a workout. For the 20 mins that I worked out I burned about 142 calories, which awesome for a start. Looking forward to completing this first challenge and then going back and doing it again at a higher intensity. Hoping also that hubs will partake in some of the fun when he can, but his work schedule is not always fun. Now if the baby would let me complete a whole workout without too much fussiness that would be wonderful, but I do what I can when I can. So far I'm really liking the game, we'll see how I feel about it next week. But here's to a new month full of promise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey - good luck with the challenge. If you have any questions or need anything, hit me up on twitter @Active_Girl :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...