Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Zoo time

Yesterday was my first trip to the VA Zoo here, after living here for a year. It's not the biggest or the best zoo that I've ever been to, but it was quite enjoyable. I liked being able to actually see the animals, and not having to fight with tons of people to get pictures. And there were cute animals to see. It was Baby D's first trip to the zoo too, but he slept most of the time, and woke up to try and look at some monkeys. I enjoyed being able to be with two of my very dear and wonderful friends Alyss and Karen. It helped me to realize that I do need to get out more. I've been keeping myself shut off and up in the house, not sure why. But it was so nice to have some adult time. I've got to figure out how to add pictures to here, which I'll work on at some point today. I'm off to the store to get sun screen for me and boys and hopefully going to go to the park. Happy Good Friday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...