Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The End of an Era...

So I jumped on the Harry Potter wagon a little late, like right before the 5th book came out and after the 3rd movie came out I believe. I watched my first HP movie on ABC family while hanging out with my friends nephew in 2004. But once I saw the movie I fell in love and bought all the books of Amazon and started reading and well enough said right. The new trailer is out for the last movies, which hopefully they will be much better than the last movie that came out last year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  So I hope you enjoy this trailer. (I'll admit, I was not a Twilight fan at first, I was very upset that it had replaced HP coming out in 2008, but I went with a friend of mine and became hooked, so Twilight made it ok that HP was delayed lol, and now I'm a major Twilight fan, which there will be a post about it coming soon.)



1 comment:

The Preppy Strawberry said...

I can't wait for the movie! Like you, I got on the HP bandwagon a little late but I've been hooked ever since!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...