The last couple of weeks were good on some fronts, not so good on others. Hubs was on leave so we got to hang out with him and he got to spend tons of time with Baby D. We went to the park and walked a couple of times, when it wasn't raining or wasn't too too hot for us. I learned that my walk is actually almost 2 miles. I never thought that it was that far, I just thought it was about a mile, but WOW that made my day. And to know that I can walk that is amazing. I never thought I could walk a mile lol. Now to work on getting up to a couple of times around the park and maybe even run around it once we get the stroller working right lol. My weight, well I've maintained, no loss or gain that is constant. But I'm not giving up.
I signed up and started Pete Cohen's weight loss program that he offered up to us last Monday. I'm loving it and I'm excited about some of the changes that I hope to make with his program. I hope the other moms that got to take part in his offer are enjoying it too.
This week's sponsor is EA Sports and their EA Sports Active and More Workouts game. Which 'game' is not such a great way to describe it, it is an awesome program to help you get fitness into your life while staying at home. Since we can't afford to pay for a gym membership and finding time to get to the gym is hard, I love finding things at home to work with and EA Sports Active is great for that. I'm excited about the upcoming EA Sports Active 2 that is due to come out later this year.
Congrats to our most recent Moms: Rachel L and Kim. You girls are amazing. And Congrats to our Sista of the week, Morgan @MommyMomo. If you are interesting in learning more about Mamavation, check out www.bookieboo.com or www.mamavation.com and look around and see if losing weight using social media as a big support is for you. Much love to Mamavation Moms, have a great week.
10 comments:
That is great news that you have been doing 2 miles. Now it's time to push yourself. Try for 2.25, etc. You go girl! XXOO
Woo hoo on doing 2 miles (that's a nice surprise! Better than learning it was really less!).
Whoo hoo on 2 miles! You rock! Keep it up!
Congrats on walking 2 miles!! Soon it will be 3 and, nothing will be able to stop you! :) Keep on pushing through it!
Great job on your walking. Before long, you will have doubled that.
Isn't it awesome when you find out you've actually accomplished more than you thought?!?!?
Glad to hear you got to enjoy some time with hubby!
The great thing about weight loss is you can take it one day at a time. So you didnt lose any this week...there's always next week!
Great job on the two miles! Keep it up and nice to hear you got to have time with your hubby!
Maintenance is not such a bad things when you have had things thrown at you. Haven't there been some medical issues in the not so distant past? Keep working at it, I think you have done a fabulous job.
Way to go on the walk!! Sounds like you are doing awesome overall and taking it one step at at time! I'm excited to read more about your journey. Also Pete C. is awesome and I think you will really like his program!! :D
Post a Comment