Its still hard to say that its June already. OMG. Well when I stepped on the scale this morning it said 192.6. Down 2 lbs from last week. YAY ME. I'm getting closer and closer and closer to that 190 mark. Hopefully next week.
I started the 21 day part of Pete Cohen's program and I'm loving it. There was a comment that he had made during I believe day 2 that said "Practice doesn't make Perfect, Practice makes Permanent". This really hit me and made me realize that I don't need to be as perfect as I think I need to be, and BookieBoo has said time and time again that Perfect people aren't what we need to be to be apart of Mamavation.
This week I'm readjusting again. I'm working on a better plan of action for me and Baby D, since it's pretty much just us two now, with Hubs home on occasion. So if anyone knows any sites that have good menu plans for one person, I would love a link. I've been taking a look at where I spend my time and I'm working out a better schedule for my day so that I can fit in the fitness that I want to every day or at least every other day. I have to also fit in school work to my day too, but if I can get at least an hour of that in every day instead of whenever it will go much better. I'm dancing around the house while I clean so that I feel like I'm doing more, and carrying around 20 pounds of pure cuteness is helping in building strong muscles (or so I tell myself). Hopefully this week I will finally get my schedule put together and I'll make sure to post it.
This week's blog sponsor is Flatout Bread. I just found out about them recently and I'm really looking forward to trying them. They have whole grain (Yummy) and looks like they have some other good flavors too like Rosemary and Olive Oil (another big yum). So I'm crossing my fingers that I might get to win this week. But the website has many MANY more types of products for you to drool over so check them out.
Big Congrats to our Sista of the week @CJinKY. Congrats girl!! Until next week, see ya'll on Twitter. *hugs*
I also wanted to add, thank you gals for the comments on last weeks post. Yea I can't wait to get up to 3 miles, because that's almost a 5k and I want to do one later this year. And Kia you are so right, I've had plenty of medical problems recently and that has hindered some of my progress, but I'm not giving up.
18 comments:
Yay! Congrats on the 2lb weightloss!! I'm glad your loving Pete Cohen's program. I myself love it too. I'll def let you know if I see any good menu planning site for one person. Shoot carrying around 20lbs of cutness is tough!! Good luck this week!! Keep up the great work!!
When I was a military wife and cooking for one I used to cook like I normally did and freeze the other half, then I would have little frozen meals to choose from on days when I didn't feel like cooking. And I got to control all the salt and fat, not like the frozen meals at the store.
congrats on the 2 lbs that is awesome!! I hope you have a great week!!
Congrats on the loss! Here's to a good week!
Congrats on the loss! Here's to a good week!
Congrats on the weight loss. :) You know what's funny? I also caught onto the "Practice doesn't make Perfect, Practice makes Permanent."
I think I have a crush on him! Everything he says makes perfect sense!
Woot on the 2lb weight loss!! You go girl! :)
Way to go on being down 2 more pounds! Keep at it and you will get there with the 5K!
http://laviedelaurie.com
Your right girl...no perfect people allowed in my campaign. Congrats on the weight loss...VERY NICE! XXOO
Awesome job!! Have another great week!!
Very nice job!!! You'll be at 190 in no time!
WOO HOO on the loss -- that is so exciting! 190 is my next mini goal, but I am nowhere near as close as you to hitting it. Can't WAIT to see you get there (positive it will be next week).
Have you looked at eatingwell.com for meal plans? I know they have a really great, balanced one available -- actually, there are 3 different ones, based on different calorie ranges. And, they are the FULL plans, not just meals (and they're free).
If you don't find "one person" plans, what about dividing the dishes into individual servings and freezing them? Then, you'd have ready to go meals for the days you're too tired (or it's too hot) to cook.
awesome job on the 2lb loss! Keep up the fantastic hard work!
Congrats on your loss! Keep up the great work!
Perfect is boring! Congrats on the loss!!
Congrats on the 2 pound loss!! whoo hoo
Weird question - I notice you do giveaways. How did you get started on that? I need help because I want to do it, but do not have a lot of money to spend :(
Have a great week!!
Congrats on the weight loss. You are so close to reaching your goal. I'm incredibly proud of you. Keep up the good work.
Keep workin at it, you are doing something right if you managed to chip away at another 2 pounds. Congrats. Good, healthy, recipe sites for one person... hmmm, I may look around. I surprisingly know a lot of people on the hunt for the same thing.
Great job on the two pound weight loss! Keep it up! And thanks for visiting my daughters blog.
Alena
One Day At A Time - http://bookreviewsandotherstuff.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment