Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sunshine Award~ Thanks Photina :)

My pal Photina over at one Guy in a house of Girls gave me an award, The Sunshine Award.

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.”

Of course, awards come with rules…

1. Put the award on your blog and/or within your post.

2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.

3. Link to the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award

Here's some that I would love to share it with:
Kia over at Bodhi Bear
Kim aka "Water Czar" at Mentally Inked
Heather at Not a DIY Life
Bailey at Makeover Momma

Ok so this isn't my first award and I promise I will get the others ones posted and taken care of, I just gotta figure out where the comments were. I forgot thanks to Baby Brain and I'm so sorry. But I'll work on them, it might be a bit since I'm going to be away for a week or so.

 

2 comments:

beingzaraandzidan said...

hey congrats on the award. Love ur blog & I am ur newest follower.
Pls do visit me & I hope u follow back too

Trisha B said...

Congrats on the award! I'm your 100th follower! And your newest follower! Please come visit me sometime
http://3fourandunder.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...