Tonite's the Twitter Party to find out who our new mom's will be. How very exciting. I wish all the Mamas good luck, we can't wait to support you.
Well nothing good to report here, so this post will probably be short as sweet, as its late in the day and I'm trying to figure out my dinner and get the baby fed and finally get some more of a workout in. It's not been great, got some bad news this week from hubs and found out that he wont be coming home much for awhile. And that we still don't have orders which means he will most likely deploy in the near future. There may be the small chance that it might not happen, but I'm trying to prepare for the worse, and its taking a toll since I can't prepare with my hubs since he is currently gone. Thankfully Laura @lpk24 has been asking each morning what I'm doing, so I'm able to be motivated and report to someone. While the last couple of days I've not done what I wanted to do, I've been working and cleaning and working up a sweat moving stuff and getting the house ready for my Sis in Law to come this weekend. I've not utilized the Sistahood the way I should as of late with everything going on, and I need to, that's what we are here for. So I apoligize to my fellow mamas with the goal for the week to get back on track and support everyone more since I'm realizing that I need that support now more than ever with the impending doom that may decend upon me.
Goals for my week, luckily I've had friends come over so I don't have to try and menu plan for one all the time but I'm getting somewhat better at coming up with some one person ideas, and hope to improve upon that. Plus I am going to start babysitting again for a friend full time so I'll have to meal plan for lunches for us too. A habit that I would really like to start would be to workout in the morning, but since the little girl will be here by 730 I dont think that will work, so I have to resolve to do it after dinner. As long as its done.
I hope that everyone has a great week, and I'm going to work on having a much MUCH better week than I've had the last month.
9 comments:
Better late than never :) I hope this week and next week turn out exactly how you want them to!
Sorry about the bad news about hubby. Just keep your head up hun. Things will get better soon. If you need anything I'm around twitter all the time!
@trulove821
{{HUGS}} I am really sorry to hear the news about your Hubs...that has to be really hard!
I hope he gets some news soon that he is gonna be able to come home to you.
Take a deep breath..this too shall pass!
Have a better week Katie. I am sorry about your news. I am glad that you can impromptu menu plan and it has been going pretty well, keep focused on those kinds of successes in your health journey.
Just take it a day at a time. Things happen but we must remember to keep our chins up.
farrah.tbfreviews.net
*HUGS*
{{hug}} One day at a time. We're all here if you want to talk!
Stopping by and hoping you have a great productive week! :)
Keep working on it a little day by day and it will all come together. :)
Post a Comment