Well it took a week and a day for me to get my SUV back. I was grateful that I had a rental to get around since hubs car is a standard and he hasn't taught me to drive it yet, but I really didn't care for the Jeep. So yay for having my SUV back. There was a phone that was found in the inside when they had cleaned it. It didn't belong to the people who worked there and it wasn't either of ours so.... Could it be that of the selfish person who stole our stuff and cost us so much money?? How awesome would that be? Not that the police will be able to find him/her, but maybe.
T-minus one month till my boys big days. One turns 30, the other 1, one right after the other. OMG. Plus to add to the festivities, hubs has decided to reenlist on his birthday. Which is very exciting for us. It's so hard to believe that he has been in for 4 years now, and I've been here for 3 1/2 yrs of it. So now I get to plan a reenlistment dinner/party along with the birthday parties (which are pretty much planned minus the food and such). But I'm looking forward to it all.
My lil guy is now 11 months old. I can't believe it. This time last year I was planning for the arrival of both him into the world and for my hubs to come back from our very first deployment (are you noticing a trend-they seem to like to do things together lol). I have loved every minute of the past year with my son. (Not so much with the Navy, but that's a whole other story). I'm looking forward to whats in store for us next.
No comments:
Post a Comment