Well it's a new year, I can't believe it's another year. As also I've got tons of goals in mind, but that is, always my plan. Well for the Blog Dare writing prompt is about My Social Media Goals for 2012. Wow, well I'm not totally sure what I want to do, but that doesn't mean I've not thought about some things I want to do.
I want to participate in the Blog Dare daily prompts, when I have something to say about the prompt. It can be hard to spend some time on the computer, but it's just a small part of my overall plan for the year.
I am going to be more active on Twitter. I have a smartphone (that sometimes is smarter than me lol) and I have Twitter on there, I should be able to tweet. So that is my goal.
I have signed up for several challenges this year, such as the Hello Mornings, 3 in 30 and Bible in 90 days (which I am going to lead a group). So I've got to keep up with those goals and be supportive of my friends and followers and such.
Well I am not sure what else I'm going to plan on, but these are a few that I plan.
1 comment:
Using Twitter more is also one of my goals. I know I have to start using my smartphone, too.
Good Luck!
Post a Comment