Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Book Review- Daily Gifts of Grace


Daily Gifts of Grace, devotions for each day of your year. This is a great little devotional so far by Thomas Nelson and Women of Faith. I've read and have several of the Women of Faith Bible studies and I hope to attend a conference in the future, but I enjoy the insight and stories that the ladies of Women of Faith share.

In this brightly colored devotional there is a page long devotion for each day in the year. The devotion starts out with a scripture and then a wonderful written devotion by one of the many authors. This is my first devotional like this (I usually use Upper Room or Daily Bread) and so far I've enjoyed the readings. They are simple and can get to the heart of the topic of the day, and I look forward to using the devotional daily as the new year starts. The book itself is compact enough to throw in my purse to read on the go if need be, and I enjoy the color of the book and the magnetic closure. The pages are easy to read with a good size font. The ladies of the Women of Faith group have such remarkable stories that I'm sure everyone will enjoy using this devotional for a daily devotional. 

BookSneeze® has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book for me to review for an honest review.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...