Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Monday, April 2, 2012

April is here

Well we are almost to that point again in deployment, the half way mark. It seems like it has taken way too long to almost get there. I know for some people the last few months have seemed to fly by, but not for me as much. I've done what I thought I should do, stay busy. Some times it seems like it's too busy, but at least I'm doing something. Being involved with church, NWCA, FRG, D's classes and speech and now OT,  and friends (well when I'm not doing everything else).

Thanks to a study that I've been attending on Wednesday night and with reading that I've done, I've been thinking about a lot of things that I've done in my past. I wasn't always the nicest person, or did the right things, but I think a lot of people have pasts like that. I think that as long as you can make a positive change and atone for what you did, then it can help you to have a better future. I need to let go of somethings that have happened, need to apologize for somethings, and so much more. But I think that in order for me to completely heal these are important things that I need to do. Now if I can only get my head wrapped around where to start and what to do. At least I've got some alone time when D is in bed (when I get done with my reading) to figure it out.

Hopefully in the next few days/week or so I'll have some awesome news to share. (NO, we are not pregnant. Not yet anyway. Kinda hard when the love of your life is out sailing around the world. Without you might I add. But it's for a good reason and we are very proud of him.) We are waiting to get all the final i's dotted and t's crossed. :)

But YAY it's finally April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...