I love how I want to be able to do all these things, but when I want to, something happens. Take for interest last week. I had a post ready to go for the Mil Spouse Blog Hop. But thanks to the electric company (or whom ever it was that cut my cable line in my back yard) I did not have any cable services that day. They sent someone out the following day and were able to get my cable hooked back up, but still no internet or phone. I had to wait till Tuesday to get a new router, and then after a 40 minute call to their customer support finally was able to get back online. So today I had the bright idea to try and get my printer (which is wireless) back online. Well by trying to do that, I did something to cause my internet to go out. OMGosh. We have had the service for a year now, and up until last week when our line was cut, we had no problems. So after another 45 min call I finally got back online. BLAH. oh well, I will just print the old fashion way (aka find a USB cable and plug it into the printer) until I decide I want to try it again. Hmmmm.
Well as if that didn't make for some fun, D and I both caught colds. I think I've got the worst of it (or I hope so). Hopefully we'll feel better in time for church on Sunday. If not, we will be trapped in the house for like a week or two, and I am not prepared for that. But besides all that drama, each and every day that passes means that Hubs will be home. We are getting closer and closer to Homecoming. It's been going a little faster now, that I've climbed up to the top of the Half Way hill and started my way down.
And as promised (a few weeks ago) I have a pretty awesome announcement. Hubs and I are finally having a wedding!!!!! Wait? What you might say? Yes, we did get married 5 years ago (this month), but it was in the JOP's living room with just her, her husband and us. And that was fine and dandy at the time, but not so much anymore.And hubs promised that we would have a wedding/vow renewal, possibly around 5 years. And to boot, Hubs is planning it. And when I mean planning it, I mean myself, my bridesmaids (or attendants however you want to call them in a vow renewal) and our Sunday School class are making most of the plans. But I ordered my dress last week and I'm very excited. Some of our family and friends from out of the area are going to be making the trek down here and I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment