Wow, it's almost the end of May. Well it's the end of May. How crazy is that? I mean, some days it seems like it was yesterday when I was thinking how long it was until the end of this deployment. And now, it's almost over. I mean there is still a lot of time left, but it's not as long as it was.
Preparations are in somewhat of a swing towards the upcoming vow renewal. There is still much to be done, like getting shoes and sending out invites, and other things. Can I just say that I'm somewhat glad that we didn't do a big huge to-do the first time around? We aren't even planing a big event, but it's still a lot. But I did find the dream dress (well to me anyway) so that's all that matters, right? It's supposed to be all about the dress or some crap like that. But for me, well, it's about standing in front of the people I love and letting them know that I choose to keep Hubs for as long as I can and to let him know that I am darn proud of the life we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment