Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

:)

Wow, it's hard to believe that it's been over a month since Hubs came home. Can ya tell? I've not been around a whole lot, go figure. We had homecoming, then 2 weeks, then we had our Wedding/Vow Renewal. I can't wait to share the pictures from that day, but it will be a bit for that. Don't worry. Hubs and I took a short honeymoon to Williamsburg. Our first date was in Gettysburg, so we had to keep with the tradition. Hubs is finally back at work so I'm slowly getting back into our normal groove that D and I had. It's good to have him home though.

I had a whole lot to type, but I'm suffering from a brain fart at the moment. Guess I really need to make my notes. But just wanted to jump in here and say HI, I love all my readers, and can't wait to share some fun things that are coming up. :) As soon as I can get my thoughts in order I'll post about homecoming and our vow renewal and all that fun stuff.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...