Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Monday, April 29, 2013

AMC and OLTL back again :) Awesome

I've been a fan of soap operas thanks to my mom and my grandmother. I grew up watching General Hospital and Days of Our Lives. Then when Soap Net came on TV awhile ago I started watching All My Children and One Life to Live. I was sad when they went off the air, but luckily they are back and better than ever. AMC and OLTL are going to be premiering on Hulu starting at midnight tonight, Monday April 29th. Both shows will also be available on Hulu+ and iTunes for on-the go viewing. So if you've been missing your favorite stars from these shows you can enjoy them again on Hulu. What a great idea and with the power of the internet more people can catch on to these shows.

  “I am participating in a campaign from One2One Network and The Online Network. I have not received payment for this post. My participation makes me eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated are my own.”


Links

The Online Network - www.theonlinenetwork.com
OLTL on Hulu - www.hulu.com/one-life-to-live

AMC teaser
http://www.hulu.com/watch/468389

OLTL teaser
http://www.hulu.com/watch/468388

Social media sites for the shows:

AMC

OLTL

YouTube season previews (these can be embedded in your blog post and/or shared on social media)

2 comments:

Designer of my Destiny said...

I feel terrible, but i have to confess I love the "Bold and the Beautiful" more than anything else.

Designer of my Destiny said...

I feel bad, but I must confess, my favourite show is the "Bold and the beautiful". Trashy, showy and nothing like what I normally watch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...