Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Cloth diapers? who would have thought.



Yes I am jumping on the wagon of cloth diapers. I had thought about it with D, but honestly I didn't like the idea of dunking diapers in the toilet and having to use pins to close them, but I've learned that it's not like that at all. Cloth diapers are soo cool and they have so many fun prints. The prices are high for some, but you can find some that are decently priced. Hubs decided two weeks before Baby A was born that cloth would be a great idea. We were at Target and he saw this box of Charlie Banana diapers and wanted to get them. I called my pal G and she said heck no, there are diapers that are wayyyyy cheaper. So she set me up with some groups on FB that I found diapers on. I have been put into a whole new world of things like co-ops to buy diapers and swap groups and just way too many things. I have started building a stash from used ones that I thought were good deals, which some were and then others were crappy diapers that would be great if they get fixed and they fit Baby A, and I've purchased some new ones. I'm hoping to find some ones that fit well with Baby A. And since D is still in diapers since our epic failure of potty training (which I will make a post about when I can), I have a few gender netural ones that I could put him in as well (when he is at home). I will prolly make some posts about our journey through cloth and hopefully  have a positive experience with it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE CDing! I really like Charlie Bananas but I got mine used for a great price:) There are so many options! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...