Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Delivery Man- coming soon



 
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V1lZKDNJ4aQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

 I am really excited to share with you a new movie coming out. I really enjoy watching Vince Vaughan movies and this one should be good as well. It also stars Cobie Smulders (all you How I met your mother fans) and Chris Pratt. 

Vince plays David Wozniak, a guy who works as a delivery man and seems to not have much of a lift. It comes out that back a long time ago he made a 'deposit' at a sperm bank and ended up being the father of 533 children, who now are suing to find out the name of their father. The movie follows how he interacts with the kids without them knowing who he really is, and try to find a purpose for his life. I am totally in love with this trailer and I hope you will be too.

I, for one, can not even imagine finding out that I had so many brothers and sisters. But it seems like when they find each other, they learn to bond, and I'm sure that would be the way that I would if it were me. I feel like I have lots of sisters so to speak as military wives and they feel like family to me, so I can kind of relate the relationships together that way. I would certainly not want to do all the shopping for that many people at once. But I hope that the movie will be able to show that family is just a term and that anyone can learn to be family. 

Enjoy the trailer and these pics and look for Delivery Man in theaters on November 22. 













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...