Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Monday, June 10, 2013

BabyLegs Sale!!!!!

Ok, so I'll admit, I didn't want to be one of those mom's who put their girl in the bows and the tutus and the other cutie pie things because I wasn't really into that. But then I had a girl. And everything changed. So now I have a fondness for leggings and BabyLegs are just too darn cute.

So BabyLegs is have a Clearance Sale! On like over 100 different items so you better head over and take a look. The details are below.

What: BabyLegs Spring Clearance!
Sale: 50% OFF All Spring Styles on this page: http://www.babylegs.com/Spring-Clearance-C909.aspx
When: Starts 6/10/13. Ends 6/21/13.
Coupon code: SPRING13
Where: www.BabyLegs.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...