Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Want to read Women Living Well by Courtney Joseph?? I've got a giveaway for that

That's right! I've not done a giveaway in awhile, so I have a copy of Women Living Well by Courtney Joseph and I would love to share it with someone! I think that the book is amazing, (you can read my posts from here and here) and I know that I took a lot away from it and hope that others would too. So what does it take to win this book?? Well here's some options that you have.

1. Tell me one thing that would hope to improve upon in your life now or in the coming year in the comment section.

2. Follow my blog, you can over on the side.

3. Like my Facebook page here- if you haven't already :)

4. Follow me on Twitter, if you haven't done that already as well.

Leave a comment for each thing that you do and I'll use random.org to select a winner. I need to learn how to use raflcopter, maybe for my next giveaway :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...