I love Disney, even if I do have some unrealistic ideals about what love should be because of some Disney stories. But nonetheless I love Disney and so do my kids. Even A's middle name was chosen because of Belle from Beauty and the Beast because she is such a strong female. (Her middle name is Arabelle).
I was excited to have a Disney Side home celebration. I received a box of goodies to host a party so that all of our friends could show off their Disney side as well. The kids loved the activities and goodies. They enjoyed getting their tattoos and making pictures to use for the cheering posters that we got. And the parents thought the activities were so cute as well. We had the party at our church nursery so that we had more room for the little ones to run around with too. My son D loved all the party supplies because he's such a big fan of Mickey and that's what his birthday party was a couple of years ago.
Hopefully one day we'll actually be able to go to DisneyWorld and we can share that with the kids. but we gotta have Hubs home for more than a few days lol. But anytime we get to party Disney style, we'll do it. Check out Disney Side Celebrations for some ideas to make up your own party.
No comments:
Post a Comment