Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Store brand is just as good!!! Giveaway!!!!!


 Being on a budget, I love being able to find deals on anything. And shopping at stores that have the own brand of products is always a plus. And a supplier of a lot of the stores that I shop at for my baby's snacks and food is Perrigo Nutritionals.

Savvy moms know every little bit counts when it comes to saving money. From shopping around for the best deals to clipping coupons each week, there are plenty of tips and tricks to stretch a household budget. As families grow and new bundles of joy arrive, it becomes even more important to spend smartly. 


Perrigo Nutritionals store brand products are as nutritionally complete as the national brands, but cost significantly less. They are sold under individual retailer brands, such as Walmart’s Parent’s Choice and Target’s Up & Up Store brand product. Moms can purchase store brand products for their baby without compromising nutrition or spending a bundle!

Want more tips? Wife, mother, blogger extraordinaire Crystal Paine’s new book, “Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life”, is full of advice on how to not only save, but set priorities and manage time and money. Paine’s book contains practical ideas, like purchasing store brand products, and simple solutions that will help any parent become a super saver! 

The products that I was given to try were great. My daughter who just turned one and my son who's 4 and loves to steal his sister's snacks enjoyed them. I'm a big fan of the yogurt bites  and they were just as good as the name brand. 

Crystal's book is awesome. She offers so many great tips that she has learned from her many years of trying to keep her family running and her self sane. I love her blog, I'm a regular reader, so having a lot of her great advice in one book to refer to over and over is such a blessing to me.


 I am offering a giveaway of the same products I received:
  •         A copy of “Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your  Passion for Life” by Crystal Paine
  •         1 container of store brand formula
  •         9 assorted Puree Pouches
  •         5 assorted Puffs
  •         4 assorted Yogurt Bites



Just enter through the Rafflecopter link. It's my first time using it so it's going to be a live and learn experiment. Thanks!!!!

 
a Rafflecopter giveaway


I received the book and snacks for my honest review of the products from Coyne PR.  

2 comments:

JamieJ said...

My little one likes all foods so far, but her favorite is bananas!!

Betsy said...

mine LOVES puffs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...