I loved the title of this book, it was one of the reasons that I decided to check it out.
She has chapters about how we are perfect in His Love through various different ways, such as: truly alive, secure, truly free and others.
One of my favorite things that came from the book was that "The Lord can meet our every need because He is the God of perfect, overflowing love that has no limits." in chapter 2.
Another quote from the book "If we want real love, ideal love, perfect love, God's heart is where to find it. It's the only love big enough to meet the God-sized needs of your life and mine.
I think that this book will come in handy as I walk on my journey and hope to gain more and more from it as the years go on.
I received a copy of the book from the publisher for my honest review.
No comments:
Post a Comment