Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Walk in Faith?

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to walk in faith?? I know that it's something that I've been trying to learn how to do since I came back to my faith. I spent a long time away from God, even though I have always loved Him. The last 4 years have been an amazing experience learning all the things that I should have learned (or remembered) from when I was young. 

I'm so excited to be able to read so many awesome books by so many amazing writers, Like Lysa TerKeurst and Beth Moore. They have such great stories to tell and make me want to learn more about God, and my faith. 

The past few weeks I've been working my way through Lysa's book "What Happens When Women Walk In Faith". And it's fantastic. She outlines 5 stages that we can go through on our walk. I had experienced so many of the things that are associated with the stages that she goes through (Leaving, Famine, Believing, Death, Resurrection). Currently I feel like I am in a Famine stage while I wait for things to start to improve in certain parts of my life. But I also feel like I'm in a Believing stage because I don't think I would be able to deal with some of the things that are going on in my day to day without knowing that God is there for me and that He is guiding me through this. 

If you need a boost in your faith, I would totally pick up Lysa's book and learn what it means to Walk in faith!!!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...