Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mamavation Monday 3/1

Well it's another week and another month. How exciting. LOL. This week I tried to use my 'new' gazelle when I could, which wasn't a whole lot since it seemed every time I got on it the baby wanted to cry or get fussy. But that's ok. Had a much better week drinking water, but now our faucet brita is no more, so guess I'll be getting a new pitcher. Seems our faucet did not like the adapter. Boo. Ate more veggies this week too, which was wonderful. And I'm down 2 lbs. Yay me. I have decided to only let one weigh in a week count, even though I try to weigh in on the wii all the time, but one counts. I'm hoping to lose 5 lbs in the next couple of weeks and finally get out of the obese and into overweight. I also found out this week that the gym on one the bases has a family room so I can take my lil man, sit him down and work out. Hope to try that this week. In my Wii Challenge group on SparkPeople I learned that its National Procrastination Week. Oh boy. Well I'm hoping that I can curb my bad habit and stay on track, maybe even get on a better track.

Goals for this week:
Set up a new plan. I read Katie's


10 comments:

Cherrie D. Bautista, CEC said...

Great job on the 2 lbs lost this week, Katie! Yes, continue with your healthy eating habits, and you will see very soon that you will stop craving for junks, and start craving for clean healthy foods. Also, the more you workout, the more your body will "crave" to be active during the day.

I'm so proud of you! Way to go! And yes, you're definitely a hot mom! --- @ImAHotMom at Fitness Family

Heidi said...

Congrats on the weight loss! It sounds like you are doing great! I also notice that after eating healthy for some time and then eating junk I feel terrible! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Time flies when you're working out! It sounds like you are doing great, keep it up :)

bookieboo said...

Yeah for weight loss! Good job and I like all your ideas for the upcoming weeks about using the gym, etc. And yeah on the vegetables...makes a difference, huh? Good mommy! XXOO

Brittney said...

Sounds like you're on the right track! The water and veggies have made a huge difference for me so I think you'll like what you see.

kia said...

Darn you Nat'l Procrastination Week... wasn't it supposed to be a month ago though? Just kidding.

"Steal" those ideas from Katie/@FrugalFemina and ramp up your intensity. The difference b/w obese and overweight is so arbitrary considering where you want to go on your journey and how close you are, but it will feel so good once you are there.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the 2 lbs GONE!! You're doing great! I love that there is a fitness facility that is so family friendly - what a great way the military supports their folks.

Keep drinking water and eating your fruits and veggies! So proud of you!

Kim said...

We get a whole week??? Wow, am I lucky no one told me this before!; ) Great job on your loss!!! Keep it up & keep drinkin your water!

Jessica said...

You're definitely on the right track! You're making right choices and it shows: a 2# weight loss! Way to go & keep it up!

Colleen said...

Congrats on your loss last week...hope this week is going good..Sorry I am late in posting, I am definitely not procrastinating this week, actually making up for procrastinating over the weekend lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...