Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mamavation Monday Post 4/26

Well the last week has been a bust. I did something to my leg, I think I have re-injuried my knee from 5 years ago. Going to have to call the doc again. But I've been trying to do what I can when I can, I've lost about 2 lbs over the last couple of weeks. Not too much else to say really since my leg problem. Hoping that I can get in soon to see the doc and find out the problem.

12 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh that stinks...hope your knee feels better soon! Congrats on your loss!

TLEstrogen said...

Wow that does stink. You'll get through it girl.

Unknown said...

Thanks girls! I'm going to work with the More Workouts today Colleen and that has been a lot easier on my knee.

bookieboo said...

I do hope you get better soon girl! Keep us informed of your progress. XXOO

Laurie said...

Hope you knee feels better- I have knee issues myself and just push through. Great job on your two pounds. Have a great week.

http://laviedelaurie.com

~Lori~ said...

Keep your head up and get that leg better! HUGS!

Lisa Johnston said...

Oh girl! I'm so sorry about your knee! I think there are many of us going through knee injuries right now! HUGS! I hope you recover quickly.

Great job on the loss!!

Have an awesome week!

Lisa
@ljeantor

Stephen and Amanda O'Dair blog said...

I hope your knee gets better. Know I am here for you sweetie!

MomMaven said...

Poo, I hope your knee feels better soon!

kia said...

I hope it isn't that bad Katie. Get well soon and keep a positive attitude.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

Hope everything is ok? keep us posted!

Unknown said...

Now following from MBC, you can find me at http://marvelouslymessy.blogspot.com/
Hope you leg is feeling better!
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...