This week was a much MUCH better week for me. I broke out my gazelle that I found on Craigslist in February and hadn't used since after I had brought it home. I looked at what I did with my day and realized that I had so much down time sitting so I figured that I might as well work out while watching TV or listening and participated in my friend's Blog Talk Radio show for Enlisted spouses. I also brought out the Wii Active again and worked on my 30 Day Challenge some more. I was so lucky to win a copy of Wii EA Active Sports More Workouts from @Colleen_Mouse, one of my Mamavation sistas, who is also trying to be voted our next Mamavation Mom. I can't wait to do the 6 week challenge once I've completed my 30 Day challenge. I have been using my Sparkpeople food tracker more, and its been great. It's been such a help to keep me in line. It's wonderful, just gotta keep it up. With hubs leaving soon I'll have to keep myself in line without his support as much. He has been so proud of me and I really love the support and praise that he gives me. It helps me to keep going and going and going. Along with the support from my friends and my Sistas. I go to the doctor this week, I'm hoping that its going to be good news or at least an idea as to what is going on with me and my back. Good luck to the moms who are our finalists. I can't wait till we find out who is going to be our next Mamavation Moms. This week sponsor for mamavation is Subway. The Western Egg White Muffin Melt with only 4 grams of fat and under 200 calories, is a new sandwich they are rolling out so make sure to check out @SUBWAYFreshBuzz.
10 comments:
I love EA SPORTS Active I hope that you continue to enjoy it. Sparkpeople is my favorite website. I talk about it all the time!
LOL, all of the positive feedback I've been reading about the EA ACtive Sports More Workouts does nothing but make me all the more ready to be one of the next Mamavation moms. Everyone talks about how fun it is (even while being challenging).
GOOD FOR YOU getting that gazelle out.
Good luck at the doctor this week.
Following In My Shoes
Twitter ID: Rachel_L
I would LOVE an EA Sports Active. I'll have to win one of those at the same time I win shoes! LOLOL
great job getting in the different workouts! Keep it up!
I never finished the 30 day challenge on the active as it bothered my knees, but love the more workouts. Also if you want to add some ab workouts in pop in that new one. Thanks for the mention too!
Wowee, this is a perky, positive post. It must be all the endorphins from all the awesome working out you are doing. Keep it up Katie... and good luck with the doctor visit.
Glad you had a good week. Hope the Dr has good news for you. Have a great week!
I have a gazelle too! I am on day 4 of the EA Active! You can do it sweetie. I am here to support you. Good luck with the dr appt!
http://all-about-the-savings.blogspot.com/2010/04/mamavation-monday-week-three.html
I'm trying to remember. Who is the other Sista that has a gazelle and calls it "squeaky".....that makes me laugh every time.
If you just make a deal with yourself to hop on that thing during commercial breaks OR while you are watching a special program and just make it a habit, it will get easier to keep up. Kicking your ass on that thing for short spurts several times per day will make a world of difference. XXOO
Wow Katie, I'm impressed at your great workout variety! Your body will love you for it, that's for sure! Hope the doc appt. went well this week!
Holly @ Making Over Me
http://makingoverme.blogspot.com
@bloggymama
Tag! You're it!
I am your newest follower.
Post a Comment