Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Gotta love rain

Well not really. This week it has pretty much rained here in the area, and it sucks. I'm not thrilled with it because that means I can't get out to walk at the park, and everything floods around here, no fun. And now hubs is trying to see if the house we are buying is flooded. Oh yea, did I mention that we are buying a house? We found the perfect little house in VA Beach. And we should close on the 29th of this month OMG. While I'm typing this hubs called and said the house wasn't flooded, but the streets are. Oh well that happens. But yay. I'm off to get ready to go to commissary soon to get pay day food. LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...