Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Monday, October 4, 2010

A year

I can't believe how fast a year goes by. This time last year I was stressing about Homecoming and about having Baby D. I was busying getting the last few thing ready for both the boys to come home. I was anxious about how Hubs would look at me. Seeing as I myself felt like a beached whale.

But he didn't care. He thought I was beautiful. We didn't get any homecoming pics from that day. Things were crazy and there was confusion, but I didn't care, I just was glad he was home.


Well our time together just us was cut short because I ended up in the hospital because of the swine flu. I went in on Saturday, I was due to be induced on the following Wednesday, so they kept me until either I went into labor or was induced, and then stayed till Saturday. So hubby first week was spent mainly in the hospital, and he got to spend 1 day at home before having to go back from leave.

But I would not change any of that crazy time we had together for anything in the world. I was glad to have my hubby home in time for the birth of our first child, and i know that a lot of us mil spouses aren't as lucky. I know that I am lucky for the people in my life and I'm grateful for them every day. Boy what can happen in a year.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

You are a strong women! I am so glad Jake was able to be there for the birth... A year sure can change things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...