Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Mamavation Monday 2/28

Wow last Monday of February. I can't believe time has flown so far this year.

No weight loss to report, it's been staying within the same range, mainly because I've not scheduled some time for me to work out very much lately. But I'm reworking my schedule to add all of my new responsiblities so that I can get more workouts in. We are getting a treadmill soon (as soon as the tax refund comes in) so it will be a lot easier. Nap time (time which is usually set aside for working out) have not been working out.

That's all for this week. Hopefully next week I can report at least some loss :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with creating a workout schedule i know you wil do great hugs

Andrea Kruse said...

Yay for tax refunds! Ours will be fueling some workout gadgets for me as well. I hope you enjoy your treadmill and it helps you comfortably fit in a bit more time for yourself.

Have a great week!

Katie said...

Yay for reworking your schedule. I hope the kiddos start cooperating during nap time!

Anonymous said...

Sure is hard to work out when you could be napping. I can't pretend that I am any good at that choice, because I am not. Good luck getting in more exercise!!

kia said...

No major setbacks this week or having a trend like that. Get your plan in order then attack it when you are ready... or try to do a little bit when you have the time.

Jessica said...

5 years ago we bought a treadmill with our tax refund. It was the best investment we ever made!! Good luck getting your schedule up and going. It is hard to get everything to fit into our day, but I know you can figure out what is best for you and for your family. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...