Well it's the day after the Super Bowl.... How did you do? It wasn't the greatest day for me since I had a pretty big lunch (including rolls) but it was better than I thought.
So this past week started out great. I was on track for two days with the Biggest Loser Challenge on Wii, but then I got side tracked since lil D had class and then storytime and then other things came up. But we did get out and walk, but I didn't do as well as I had hoped when I started off strong early in the week. But that week is over, time to focus on this week and the plans that we have.
Our menu plan is going into another overhaul. I've been reading some books about meal planning (and related shopping/couponing ideas) so we are going to add those. Plus I'm getting my menu plan into a Google Document so I can post it and people can see it. Maybe that will keep me accountable. Today is supposed to be the warmest day of the week so hopefully we'll get out to the park and walk out some of our winter blues. And this week I'm planning on walking every day with Biggest Loser, while Lil D plays with his toys (I can make a space in our kitchen and work out there hopefully so that it doesn't get in his way, or he in mine.)
So this week's blogging carnival is sponsored by Chef's Requested. I love their products. We made some of their 100 calorie steaks for dinner a few weeks ago, and they were wonderful. They are sponsoring the carnival and they are even having a Twitter Party on 2/10 with Bookieboo herself. So make sure to stop by Mamavation's website to get all the info.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful week this week. And Congrats to our Moms who have made it through week 3. You ladies rock!! See ya'll on Twitter.
3 comments:
Hi there! I think maybe we were separated at birth. I go by Katie, have a BA in Psychology and I'm doing the Biggest Loser power walking dvd. I also lived in Virginia Beach and worked for Norfolk Public Schools ages ago. My former fil was retired Navy out of Norfolk. Keep going on the meal planning. I'm finding it's helping me a lot. I'm also posting some recipes on my blog that are healthier. Stop in and say hi! Us Katies can do this!
May I suggest My Fitness Pal for calorie and food tracking. I like it and do it every day. And please explain Biggest Looser WII - I don't get. It tells me to workout once a week. I think I am doing something wrong. Luck this week (@elenka29)
Oh, yeah. I bet you enjoyed the Super Bowl festivities, right? It is important to feed the soul sometimes!
Meal planning is a good way to stay on track and make sure your family is eating right. It saves my neck many nights when I am too lazy to think. It becomes my auto pilot.
Have a great week and I wish you continued success!
Post a Comment