Well it's day 4 of #B90days challenge, and I can say that I'm actually a day ahead. Didn't think I would be but I am. I am so excited to say that I finally finished the book of Genesis. I plan to try to stay a little ahead just because I know that some days I'll have stuff going on. But I am really enjoying my reading. This time is so much different. I've been anxious about reading the Bible, but this time is different. I feel God helping me with my reading. It's so wonderful.
So far I love the story of Joseph. He should have been so angry with his brothers for what they did to him (selling him into slavery in Egypt), but he realized that it was God's will. God had His plan for him and Joseph was meant to save so many. Such a wonderful story.
1 comment:
Today I was thinking about all the dysfunctional people in the bible...broken families, burdened with sin and stupid choices. God is faithful Carrie and I am thankful to count you as my friend. Good post.
Post a Comment