Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 8 of #b90days

Well today starts the 2nd week of #B90days. I had been keeping up with the reading and there were a few days that I was ahead. But then I had a busy day and just couldn't get into Leviticus last night. But I'm so proud to say that I've finished both Genesis and Exodus. I've been enjoying the reading (until I started with all the brunt offerings and sin offerings and etc.)

My goal is to continue to stay on track with the reading or if I'm lucky I'd like to be a day ahead since life always seems to get in the way lol. Having a toddler and a Navy husband is hard work, but there are so many others that do tons and tons more than I do. Encouragement and support is so important when going on this journey and I'm glad I have a mentor and Twitter friends to keep me in my reading and to discuss it.

How's your #b90days reading coming? If you're not in the bible in 90 day challenge, have you ever read the whole Bible? How long did it take you? What did you think? How did you do it? (cover to cover or start wherever?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...