Some of the key characteristics of someone who operates in the Compassion gift are:
- Caring
- Sensitive
- Self-sacrificing
- empathetic
- Thoughtful
- Feeling- oriented
Some of the areas for growth for people with the Compassion gift are:
- Conflict avoidance
- Taking up offenses
- Unhealed past wounds
- Inability to let go
- Expressions of affections mis-interpreted by opposite sex
My secondary gift is that of Teacher. In regards to this type of gift, it's not so much as the ability to teach others, it's more like a scholarly gift. I do love to do research and love learning lol.
This was a great experience for me to learn more about why I can act the way that I do. I'm hoping to get the book that goes along with the study so that I can do more research on to the other gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment