Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Being Sick is a Drag

I swear, if one of us isn't sick, it's not a 'normal' day around here. D was diagonoised with another ear infection last weekend and now apparently I have meningitis, which I have no clue how I got it, I really don't go out too much. I mean I go to church, I go to my NWCA events when we have them, I go to the store etc. I'd love to go out more, but thanks to depression along with worrying about a sick boy or the like we don't do much. (I'm working on the depression part still, I think it will be a continued process).  I did go to my first concert (a rock concert) since D was born. It was great minus the fact that I got a headache there and just assume that it was because of the smoke and loud noise, but I guess not lol.

Anyway, so since I'm sick, I chose to cancel my birthday bbq. Yea, I might be feeling better by Saturday, but who knows how long it might actually take. And the ER doc through out the word 'contagious'. EEK I'm not a fan of that word, even though WebMD said I'm only contagious if I kiss a person or cough or sneeze on them (which goes back to how the heck did I get it?)

So thanks to being laid up on the couch or in bed for now the 2nd day straight, I'm behind on my #B90days reading (Bible 90 Days). I've had serious headache and eye pain, but now that I have pain meds, maybe I can make it through some of the reading.

And thanks to hubs being in a school this week, he's been able to get done early and come home to help. Which is awesome so that I don't have to worry too much about getting D sick. Just sucks cuz I can't cuddle with my boys and that's all I want to do.

Alright enough of that, I'm going back to my couch and hopefully do some #B90days reading. I hate being behind because I've so enjoyed my time in His Word.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...