Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1 in Proverbs in 31 days.

I'm so glad that Mom's Toolbox is doing the Proverbs in 31 days. I've been trying to stay in The Word since I finished Bible in 90 Days with daily devotions, but still wasn't cutting it for me. So I'm going to attempt to use SOAP and go through the Proverbs and see what I can come up with.

S: Their purpose is to teach people to live disciplined and successful lives, to help them do what is right, just and fair. Proverbs 1:3

O: While this can be said just about the Proverbs, it can also be said of the whole Bible. The Bible was given to us so that we can know God's will and purpose for us; so we can do things as He wishes, which are supposed to be right, just and fair.

A: If we read God's Word it will help us all live better, more fulfilled lives.

P: Dear Lord, please help me to remember that You gave Your Word to me so that I can live a life for You. Help grow my understand of Your Word in my life. Amen


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...