Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Proverbs 2 and SOAP

Well it's day 2 of Proverbs in 31 Days with Mom's Toolbox. Are you reading along with us? I hope you are enjoying your reading if you are. I'm learning to use SOAP as I read through the Proverbs, it's been great so far.

S: Wise choices will watch over you.
Understanding will keep you safe. Proverbs 2:11 NLT

Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you. NIV

O: Knowledge is power and the more you have the safer you can make yourself.

A: I like to be informed of things, I do research on big purchases, things for my son, places we are going to visit, etc. It's important to make sure that you know what you are getting into so that you can protect yourself. You wouldn't go and buy the first TV that you saw just because it was pretty. (Well I use to but now I know better lol.) By knowing God's Word and trying to understand what He wants us to be will help us to have an everlasting life in Heaven when our life on this Earth is complete. And to also live according to His plan while we are on this Earth doing His work.

P: Dear Lord, remind me that I must try to gain understanding in all things so that I can be informed and stay on the right path that leads me to Your will. Amen.

1 comment:

Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

I'm so glad you are reading with us and also using SOAP! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...