Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Having a one off Thanksgiving and going to the parade

Guest post written by Katherine Harmond

It's so unusual for our whole extended family to not get together for a huge Thanksgiving meal together. I got the idea after our meal last year that this year I would take my husband and kids to go and see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in New York for this Thanksgiving. At first I was a little afraid to tell me other family members that I wouldn't be able to join them because we would be going off on a trip. But they were all so excited about us getting to go!

One thing about this parade is that I won't have to cook for the holiday and we're eating out instead. I was online a few weeks ago trying to finalize our reservations out at restaurants when I came across some info on Miracle Ear and decided to go and get fitted with some hearing aids. They were something that I've needed for a long time but I'd been putting them off.

I really can not wait for us to get to New York for the Thanksgiving parade! ItÕs going to be such an exciting event!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...