Sometimes I just don't understand me. I like to be social and be around people (and out of the house), but seems like I've just become a homebody (when we don't have the few things we do). I miss friends, I miss being around people, and I miss adult conversation and having D play with others. I hate that I've not been a better friend and mama. And I hate that I just can't seem to suck it up and ask. But if I'm going to get better, I need to make amends and get out there and see people. Here's to hoping that I'm able to do it.
It's not even just hiding out from people here, it's also been hiding out from social media. I use to be on twitter a lot, and now I do post some things to FB, but not as often as I use to. I use to even blog more. I'm still trying to figure out what is going on with that. I know that I've been trying to spend more time with D, I've been reading and doing more Bible study, but still I feel like I've fallen off the whole planet. So as a goal, I'm working to be more present online (when I'm not busy with D or my other things) and catch up with my offline and online friends. Friends are so important, and I've been neglecting that. I hate imposing myself on others, but if I don't ask, then I wont know. So, even though I plan on being more present in social media, my "in-real-life" relationships will be worked on first and foremost :). I miss chatting with people and keeping up with everyone and I'm planning on fixing that. Please bare with me while I work on this. :) Thanks for always being there for me
1 comment:
welcome back I missed you hugs
Post a Comment