Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

So much to do

so little time seems to be a theme song for me right now. Seems like I had all these great plans for this deployment, but well that didn't work out the way I thought so now as the deployment is coming to a close, I feel like I am scurrying around to finish things. I love that I had ambitions. I love that I tried to keep up with some of them. I am not proud of the fact that I wasn't able to stick with a fitness plan. Depression is a part of my life and with that involves emotional eating. But this week I finally realized that the plan that I had was not working out, so now I'm going back to tracking my food in a food journal. I did rather well the last time I used a food journal, so here's to hoping.

Thank goodness Homecoming is almost here. I have really missed Hubs and I know that D has too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...