Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Back home

Well we are back home, for the most part. The house is livable, but the repair work needs to be done. The company packed up most of our living room and our dinning room, but left the couches and TV, which D is happy to be home and able to watch Disney Junior. I'm working on getting our rooms back to normal, and now I'm trying to get caught up on laundry. This will be the perfect time to downsize some of the things that we have in the kitchen while I clean things and make room for all of A's baby stuff.

Hopefully Monday, they will get the repair work started. It should be about a week to get the work done, which is much better than the two weeks they told us at first. We will be getting new flooring, hopefully we can pick something other than carpet. We have beige carpet which is just sooooo wonderful (not) with a toddler. They are also going to paint our walls, which will be great too since I was going to do that work at some point to cover up the crayon marks and the damage spots the guys made when moving things.

Here's some pics of what it looks like right now. Can't wait to post pics of the finished product.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...